Taste De Grendel wines in a setting that Table Mountain smiles upon.
The views of Table Mountain and Cape Town from the long glass encased verandah of the De Grendel Tasting Lounge and Stoep are possibly the most spectacular of any wine farm in the Cape. Look out over the vineyards to the magnificent view of Table Mountain, Cape Town city and the Atlantic Ocean, or chill in the relaxed lounge atmosphere.
Wine tasting options*:
• Premium Tasting: R80
• Flagship Tasting: R100
To view our wine tasting menu, click below
*Depending on stock levels some wines may be taken off the tasting counter without notice, but still available to buy by the bottle if in stock.
Tasting Room open times:
Monday to Saturday
09h00 to 17h00*
10h00 to 16h00*
Sunday 24 & 31 Dec
Family Day, Christmas Day (25 Dec), Boxing Day (26 Dec) & New Year’s Day
Please note that we do not take bookings in the tasting room.
**Please note that our full wine tastings will end 45 minutes prior to closing.
Please drink responsibly and do not drink and drive. Scooter Angels contact details available from our staff on request to drive you and your car home safely.
Wine tasting is FREE for De Grendel Loyalty Club members and a guest. To join, simply Buy 18 bottles or R1500 of De Grendel wine or more.
CLICK HERE to find out more.
De Grendel Loyalty Club
Buy 18 bottles or R1500 of De Grendel wine or more and become a member of our Loyalty Club
There is no membership fee and you’ll receive the following incredible benefits:
- 10% discount on all De Grendel wines bought from our Tasting Room or Online Shop.
- FREE delivery on purchases of 12 bottles of De Grendel wine or more, to anywhere in South Africa.
- Early access to releases of new vintages. Be the first to taste our new wines.
- Complimentary tastings for you and a guest when you visit the winery.
- Access to exclusive wines, like the De Grendel Winifred and De Grendel Elim Shiraz, only available to Loyalty Club members.
- 10% discount on your bill at the De Grendel Restaurant
- Special pricing on events throughout the year, including our release parties and winemaker dinners.
For more details or if you have any questions please contact Anzelle via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 021 558 6280